There comes my reset to my Outgoing Calls and Smses. Wahaha..
I wonder why my smses have used up so much for this past month. Perhaps it's for 2 months and not for the past month only. I shall wait for my bill to come to see.
Why is everyone telling me it's UNLIMITED sms means there's NO LIMIT? Do you really believe that there's free lunch in the world to give you UNLIMITED sms?
To me, the UNLIMITED word is until 2000 sms only. Can someone try to send more than 2000 sms for a month and see if it is charge at all? If it isn't, I guess I will believe that it is UNLIMITED smses.
Enough of the sms thing. I'm suppose to be blogging about my day. haha.
Lesson on Wednesday starts at 0800 and ends at 1500. Perhaps I might begin to miss having lessons with this grandfatherly lecturer teaching us EMAT. To say the truth, I think he is a good tutor in tutorial class. But in LT, perhaps there's 60 people in one LT, he din really managed it well. One good learning point from him is "LEARN as you LIVE". I guess he should be about 50-60 years old, yet he is still teaching part-time lecture to us. Imagine you are almost half blind, you still need to manage a big group of 60 people in a 120 seater LT. So I dont think we can all blame him for the noisy lecture that we created this whole semester because we weren't interested in his lecture.
Breaks breaks breaks. It's the last week of proper school week and most lectures are canceled, so all the breaks here and there. It's so boring to be staying in school doing nothing during break time.
As usual for the one hour break before EMAT tutorial, we are sitting at the table playing cards, playing tennis, watching the tennis ball roll down the hill and going down to chase after the tennis ball. Our routine. Now that lesson is over, I wonder if we might miss running down the slope to chase after the ball.
Had Mr Bean after school and went jogging around the pathway. I had set up my own timetable. Hopefully I followed according to it. (:
I shall upload my photos when I bluetooth from my phone to my laptop.
1 hour lesson tomorrow from 2-3pm. I shall watch my moonlight resonance before I sleep and tomorrow before going school. (:
I really have no idea why, but I always have a soft spot for Hong Kong dramas.
I LOVE HONG KONG DRAMAS. [=
That should be all. Nights bloggie. ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment